S.F.E Caruth is renowned for small exclusive developments, with a high quality of finish and attention to detail.
Chlorine Mews will be built using traditional cavity wall construction methods, with a clay facing brick grey roof tile.
The ground floors will be of solid concrete construction and the upper floors will be constructed using suspended concrete units, thereby maximising heat and sound insulation and minimising maintenance.
- Phoenix Natural Gas Central Heating
- uPVC Frames with Double Glazing
- High Levels of Heat and Sound Insulation
- Security Alarm System Installed
- Pressurised Water System
- 10 Year N.H.B.C Guarantee
- Private Residents and Visitor Parking
- Low Voltage Lighting in Entrance Halls, Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Selective use of Architectural Glass Blocks in Apartments